Wednesday, March 18, 2009

People usually have a pessimist view of anger which can be traced back to the negative experience they had with anger in their personal or social life. My father is a business man; his work requires him to careful analysis of every situation; one rash decision and you would have a disastrous outcome. In his interview he told me that anger is the product of lack of understanding of person to perceive the situation, and when this happens the person aggression does thing which he never meant and in the end he has to face bitter consequences. Anger is foe of human being it has very rarely good result. In the next interview my aunt as she recollect her past experiences told me that the anger is caused because people are not able to accept or face reality for what it is ; thing don’t go down their predicted path and Same goes for life. A though linger into their mind that they can change what is happening. In the next interview with my uncle he said “Anger is a human weakness”. It is a common human emotion and it is natural to get angry. He also added the anger was a bad thing. While my younger had a drastically different view about anger, He had a positive outlook for anger. My brother told me about the airport episode. He had gone to New Jersey last summer when he returned back to Atlanta it seemed the luggage was no were to be found. My brother waited patiently for about 1.5 hours will I and my father were looking for him .After that he lost his patience and confronted the official in angrily explaining his situation and with 15 minutes the luggage was with plenty apology from the official. In this case we can see that it anger controlled and used in proper manner can prove to be helpful. Here two different age groups collide in their opinion about anger. My brother thing having anger is beneficial while my father thinks that it is destructive. It seems that as people’s age progress people ' opinion changes with their experiences. People don’t consider a small possibility but see the whole picture and determine their outlook towards a particular thing. In this case most people see anger as a bad thing. Anger is a passion; If this passion increases towards something than you become more interested in that thing, but if cannot command this obsession than it shuts down your thinking capability.

No comments:

Post a Comment