Friday, February 13, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEol25DMA_Q This song address one of the major movement in my life; from India to america;From NJ to Ga; from columbus to atlanta;Past 3 years have moved me from place to place.The only word that comes to mind is a "traveler" who neither has the sense nor the direction as to were life will led him next.
translation

Traveler I am
Neither to I have home nor a shelter
I have to walk yes just walk.

If one path stopped
than several paths joined

When I turned
then along with me the road also turned.

On the wings of winds Is my residence.

Day held my hands and made me sit here
than night with it's sign called me there.

From the moring to the evening is my friendship

Traveler I am
Neither to I have home nor a shelter
I have to walk yes just walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment