Monday, February 16, 2009

The first portfolio was exhausting. It still was not satisfying. It felt like there was this black hole which I just could not complete. I was reaching for something and on the other side but I just could not retrieve it. There are many things that were left unsaid because I just did not know how to express them in an apt manner. Organization was my major downfall in the essay. Organization promotes a flow which make the reader engrossed in the writing .If that is not achieved it makes the essay a boring and unwilling read. The other thing was the vocabulary. When I tried to convert my thought from my first tongue to English it was as if I was not able to completely develop my thought and portray them into words. Other than that grammar was a problem especially with run on and concatenation of two sentences. In the end I would like to improve in writing as an individual. I hope that my second portfolio will turn out t be better than the previous one.

No comments:

Post a Comment