Friday, February 13, 2009

These song provide the background of my life but they will give you small gimpse of my life throw my eyes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAlD6zehT5E This song take me through one of my oldest memories which show death throw the eyes of a seven old child.I was sitting on the second floor of my house being taught by tution teacher.It had been a few minutes since the arrival of my teacher when my mother asked her to leave.To my amazement this was something that had never happened. I was curious. I ran down the stairs where I saw my great grandmother lying on the floor.She was not moving not even an inch.Her eyes were closed.Then I looked around to gain some information.Everyone was wearing white coloured.I pulled my mother saree and asked what was happening.She softly spoken with tear in her eyes, "Maniba is no more".There was along pause after that one tear rolled down my eye. Transalation of this song as follows.

The journey of life is a strange one
Understood by none; known by none.

Its an exceptional trail trekked by all, though
None comprehends; none explain it.

I have given to life a great deal of affection
Yet I will accord the same love to death too.

I arrived into this world with teardrops
My departure from it will be all smiles.

None can tell the address of lifes destination
None has been there, none can recount.

Some unfortunate lives never lived.
Their desire to live was trumped by death.

Some flowers, they would never bloom,
For the buds were lost to the breeze.

I behold life in my confused gaze. It tires me.
What does it hold for me? What will it withhold?

The voyage of life is strange indeed
None interpret its course, none its maps read.

No comments:

Post a Comment